Well, it looks like The Pilgrim, The Desert Pastor and myself are taking a missions trip to Liberia in February of 2011. They will be teaching at a conference for the men and I will be teaching at a conference for the women.
Please keep us in prayer over these things:
- I still need to get a Hep A and B shot before we leave.
- I will need to take Malaria pills before, during, and after our trip to Liberia
- We are in need of funds to be able to buy the ticket but feel sure the Lord will provide one way or another.
- I need prayer as I am preparing what I will say to the Liberia ladies.
- I need prayer as I seek to live my daily life (as do we all) in submission to the Lord’s will.
- I am still recuperating from the typhoid pills I had to take.
I am sure there will be more prayer requests as the days go by but I will keep you informed as to what is happening. Thanks for your prayers.