Thanks for your prayers over the typhoid as I have finally recuperated from that!
As I said in the previous post, I am going to be teaching the Liberian Ladies. I will be teaching on “Marriage and the Christian Home”. This is a subject that is near and dear to my heart. I ask that you continue to keep me in prayer as I prepare for what I am going to say and that it will be said for the honour and glory of Christ. I also ask that you would pray for the Liberian Ladies that they would understand and put into practice what they learn. Thanks to everyone who is praying for us during this time!
In Christian love,
Desert Pastor’s wife
Well, it looks like The Pilgrim, The Desert Pastor and myself are taking a missions trip to Liberia in February of 2011. They will be teaching at a conference for the men and I will be teaching at a conference for the women.
Please keep us in prayer over these things:
- I still need to get a Hep A and B shot before we leave.
- I will need to take Malaria pills before, during, and after our trip to Liberia
- We are in need of funds to be able to buy the ticket but feel sure the Lord will provide one way or another.
- I need prayer as I am preparing what I will say to the Liberia ladies.
- I need prayer as I seek to live my daily life (as do we all) in submission to the Lord’s will.
- I am still recuperating from the typhoid pills I had to take.
I am sure there will be more prayer requests as the days go by but I will keep you informed as to what is happening. Thanks for your prayers.